  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Colin C<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ; Eric W Rudd<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
; quad-list<mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [QUAD-L]

  Hi Colin,

  My name is Paul (C5/6).May I ask you if you received a settlement after the
operation? It sure helps out after being rendered a quad.

  --
  Keep on Rollin,
  Paul

    From: "Colin C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

    Eric

    We had been married over twenty years at the time of my injury and I know
that was a big advantage for us, we had created a great bond and a loving
relationship and many time that will over come a lot of hardships. I have been
thankful every day that I have her both before and after the injury.

    Colin
    C4/5 Post 10 years