I have found that it is not always the caregiver that steps back from these
situations. Sometimes the person who is injured makes that move no matter how
dedicated we are. Guess you are just lucky if both of you can hang in
there...takes two.
  Amy

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Count your blessings!  It has been an ongoing problem trying to find
competent help.  After awhile neither family, nor friends are willing to help.
Your wife is a dedicated devoted woman.  Never take her nor her caregiving for
granted.

    Naomi
C-4 quad, incomplete since July 2, 2005
Transverse Myelitis