In a message dated 11/6/2007 8:23:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

While were on the subject of oxygen, for the last 2 yrs my blood tests  have
detected low oxygen. Anybody else? I know I shoulda/could ask the  doctor.
Dianna

How was that determined Dianna.  Blood/Oxygen test?  Do you  smoke?
Best Wishes

It was 'flagged' L after a Component Metabolic Panel. He tests my blood
twice a yr because of the meds I take. While checking on the liver, he does it
all.
I quit smoking two yrs ago but even at that, I didn't smoke much. 3-4 a day
& put them out 1/2 smoked.
Dianna
ps I'm familiar with the blood/oxygen test but it wasn't that. Boy, those
really hurt!