Hi Dianne,

  When I was in the ICU at hospital, I would set-off their blood/oxygen machine
when I would fall asleep.  My Doctor looked at the charts and put me on oxygen
while I was there, but said my oxygen would drop just a little when I slept,
but not enough to be worried. Since I'm always awake for ''tests'', they always
come back okay.  We wouldn't even know my oxygen level drop when I sleep, if
they hadn't caught it in ICU.  It's in my file now, and my doctor would give me
oxygen for my nights, if I wanted him to, but I'm just watching how I feel at
night right now.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

          While were on the subject of oxygen, for the last 2 yrs my blood
tests have detected low oxygen. Anybody else? I know I shoulda/could ask the
doctor.
  Dianna