Whenever that happens to me, I act a little retarded and keep crashing into
their car trying to get to my van. 'Oh my gosh! Did my chair cause all those
scratches and dents to your car? I'm so sorry. I was just trying to get in my
van'.

Dan ;)

At 08:24 PM 12/28/2007 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said something that elicited my
response: