Hi, I use a number 24 french........in over 8 years it has only clogged 3
times. I'm not sure how the number size works...   Is the lower number or
higher the smallest?
                                                                    Dan H.

Dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  14 french. They are not supposed to hurt. I would get on your urologists case
about this.

Dan

At 09:26 PM 2/16/2008 -0800, Merrill Burghardt said something that elicited my
response:

  .  What size Supra Pubic do people use? I realize this may come off as a
personnel question  Mine still bleeds and hurts bad post April and I started to
wonder.

Merrill