Ditto, I usually bleed when I change caths or have an infection, or it gets
pulled

Danny Espinoza 24/m/California

Occupation before accident - Network engineer / SR. Network security
engineer

Broke c2,c6,c7 and doner  bone at c2

TBI from blood going to central cortex from spinal cord

off a vent "woohoo" however only one half of my diaphragm works right now
"due to

asymmetric SCI"

 <http://secureminds.us/> http://secureminds.us/