Perhaps true Kevin.  It's a source of *treatment *but I am not altogether
sure that it *cures* MRSA.  Like there is no "cure" for herpes.  Although
with MRSA ... there is much, much, much more at stake!  So I stay away from
doctors and hospitals unless I 100% have to.

Lori Michaelson
Age - 43
C4/5 complete quad, 28 years post
Tucson, AZ