Congratulations Billy, I hope you have a wonderful day.  You are doing  good
with your weight.

Luckily I don't have much of a belly but I  know I don't have much of a waist
anymore.  I keep my belly fairly flat  controlled with my diet.  I used to be
5' 6" 115-120 and now I am  130.  My weight has fluctuated from time to time
even though I try to on a  low-fat diet.  Atrophy seems to make arms, legs and
stomach appear larger  with no muscle tone.  I have to go to a hospital that
I don't usually go to  the rehab department to get weighed and they rarely
have someone to help.   The last time they gave us a extrawide wheelchair for
someone 300 pounds to  transfer into.  You can imagine how difficult that would
be with a sliding  board.  It is hard to accurate with your weight when
something is added to  your chair that you cannot move. How do others get
weighed?

Dana
In a message dated 4/5/2008 2:43:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,