wheel writes:

JUST DISCOVERED ??? or are you marketing a product that has been on the
market for more than 5 years.
Your return addy shows piemed.com, which implies somehow that you work  for,
work with or are received some form of reimbursement for making claims on
this discussion board.

Nice try but this discussion board has intelligent members that are way
ahead of you and the product you are trying to promote here. You didn't
mention
its price which most insurance companies won't pay for and requires
replacement fluids that are just as expensive.

Sorry kiddo, you lost your credibility here from me..... but I can't  speak
for the other members.
Best Wishes

Now, this is how it should've been said. "Thumbs Up!"  Wheel

favorites at AOL Food.