From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, June 6, 2008 5:11:21 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Bowel problems

In many hospitals it has become policy not to do dig stim unless
specifically ordered by your doctor.  Many lawsuits were filed when nurses
with long fingernails caused rectal hemmoraging (sp?) and longer hospital
stays.  I've asked nurses to cut their nails before allowing them to insert
suppositories.

In a message dated 6/6/2008 3:01:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,