Good Afternoon,

Many of you have asked my age, and how I manage.

I am now 51 years old.  I spent my 48th birthday in the  hospital.  It is
very difficult to manage, because maybe not as many of you  with TM may
experience it, but many quadriplegics have experience with lack or  loss of
support
from friends, family and community members.  It is so  hurtful and
disappointing
when friends, and especially family does not help or  support you.

If not for the help and support of my mother and husband and  my strong faith
in God, I would have surely lost my mind by now.

I truly appreciate the support of my online friends.

Naomi

C4-incomplete, quadriplegic since July 2005
due to Transverse  Myelitis

fuel-efficient used cars.