  From: gina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 10:48 AM
To: Greg; quad-list
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Supra Pubic Change

    I'm trying to find another catheter my doctor doesn't like the silicone
catheter I've been using. My UTI's are better, but they are so stiff. He says
could be some of my problems when changing it and stuff.

    So, are the silver coated better and less stiff?

    Gina

Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

      How many of you that use a Foley catheter use the silver coated ones
I use the Bardex IC (Infection Control) 16fr. It says it has a silver coating.

    I tried the Latex clear one, but it was so stiff, I was sweating within
minutes.

    Greg