I used to think like you Dan, but unfortunately I read quite a bit about the
history of race relations in our country and the reason Barack Obama is
considered black is because he has black blood in him.  I wish it were
different, but that's the way our society continues to see people of color.
My niece and nephew are considered to be Filipino, despite the fact that
they are only one fourth Filipino.

It just doesn't seem to be fair does it?
Quadius
PS I'm sorry I stirred the pot.  Next time I will keep my mouth shut.

--
Quadius
C2-3 incomplete