NICE TRY LORI.....  BUT...
OBAMA, Barack, a Senator from Illinois;  born in Honolulu, Hawaii, August 4,
1961
_http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=O000167_
(http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=O000167)

Hawaii became a state 49 years ago today
On March 12, 1959, both houses of Congress passed the Hawaii Admission Act.
President Eisenhower signed it into law five days later.

Almost 95  percent of Hawaii residents voted to accept the statehood bill
that June, and  the Hawaiian archipelago became the 50th state two months later.

_http://www.hawaiimagazine.com/blogs/hawaii_today/2008/3/12/Hawaii_became_stat
e_49_years_ago_today_
(http://www.hawaiimagazine.com/blogs/hawaii_today/2008/3/12/Hawaii_became_state_49_years_ago_today)

OH WELL...

Take the  world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into  space
_DAVEOCONNELL.COM_ (http://daveoconnell.com/)

In a message dated 11/15/2008 5:34:10 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,