You can say that again. I am very liberal the trouble is every girl I meet is
very conservative. Needless to say, we never get to the sex part. So, I am now
the king of masturbation. I've found that it's better than intercourse. When
you masturbate, you can go fast or slow without hurting anyones feelings. And
when you're done you don't have to chit chat. There's lots of free porn on the
Internet and it's always available. Of course, I sometimes miss the intimacy of
a woman but I've seen so many relationships fail that I'm just as glad I'm
solo.

So, how many people on this list feel that masturbation is wrong? I hire only
girls as PCAs (mostly college students) and 75% of them think masturbation is
disgusting. Most of them claim they never masturbate. I've read that at least
85% of women masturbate so what the Hell, are PCAs non-masturbators?  What do
you guys and gals think?

Dan

At 05:11 PM 11/16/2008 -0800, Danny Hearn said something that elicited my
response: