Steve..... are you sure we are not related?  Don't pick on Santa  Claus,
Easter Bunny ......and the milkman.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/16/2008 8:54:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You  mean Elvis is not still alive?! Next you're going to tell me that there
is no  Bigfoot, Oswald really did shoot Kennedy, we didn't fake the moon
landings and  Obama isn’t a Muslim terrorist! How can I live in a
non-conspiratorial  world?!
Steve

From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday,  November 16, 2008 9:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
 quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Comfort  Rooms

Amen  Steve !  I'm waiting and holding my breath for those results and Berg's
 day in court.  Oops, I can't hold my breath that long.  However, for  the
next 4 years we will have to face those who will continue to exploit the
message.  Its often referred to the Elvis Presley -still alive  syndrome.

Best  Wishes

In a  message dated 11/16/2008 8:29:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,