hard to tell your jibs from your jabs....
a sign of a true politician
(it also adds doubt to both)

Take the  world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into  space
_DAVEOCONNELL.COM_ (http://daveoconnell.com/)

In a message dated 11/15/2008 7:09:46 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Yes, I was testing the waters.  In a political year, its consider  normal, I
think.                       (lol)
Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/15/2008 7:44:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,