I came here to this list to identify, learn, relate and help and be helped not to be taunted and mocked by certain people who think they are better of then the rest of us, I am someone you guys don't know (the majority of you) Dana I adore you! Anyway... I don't come here telling everyone how great my sex life is or how great I have it financially or how everyone should think and feel the way I do.. This is a place to be humble and touch each other with positiveness and kindness,I'm all about discussing topics specially related to SCI but if we are to discuss other topics please don't impose it on everyone, do a " friends list" an email them if interested. Lets keep this the " Quad list" not the " Anything goes list"

Eddie