From: Eddie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 10:26:26 PM
Subject: Fwd: [QUAD-L] Politics_Kick Me in the Head!

I came here to this list to identify, learn, relate and help and be helped not
to be taunted and mocked by certain people who think they are better of then
the rest of us, I am someone you guys don't know (the majority of you) Dana I
adore you!
Anyway... I don't come here telling everyone how great my sex life is or how
great I have it financially or how everyone should think and feel the way I
do.. This is a place to be humble and touch each other with positiveness and
kindness,I'm all about discussing topics specially related to SCI but if we are
to discuss other topics please don't impose it on everyone, do a " friends
list" an email them if interested. Lets keep this the " Quad list" not the "
Anything goes list"

Eddie