to send to everyone, send to --> _quad-l...@eskimo.com_
(mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com)
(you will need to join the group) -->
Subscribe to QUAD-LIST

The list program will only accept submission to the list from the  email
address you subscribe from.
(mailto:quad-list-requ...@eskimo.com?subject=subscribe)   , with the Subject
subscribe. That's
all that's needed.

Take the  world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into  space
_DAVEOCONNELL.COM_ (http://daveoconnell.com/)

In a message dated 1/22/2009 4:00:50 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
tarafette...@yahoo.com writes:

hi all, my name is tara and i too am a student with the same group. the
difference with me is that i've done PT the past 15 years and now am trading
sides to OT.  Why you may ask? #1 is the stress to my body, just wont be  able
do for 35 more years or more.(since retirement is getting older) some
differences: PT is now a doctorate program. OT is now a master's program.  they
say
that PT gets you there, and OT give you something to do once your  there.  as
far as what services are best, it really depends on what your  problem is and
even then, all therapists have some specialty so you need to  make sure they
have experience with your issue, more than just what they  learned in theory.
both do wheelchairs, however if you need custom, you  are best with a RESNA
certified ATP (assistive technology provider) -that's an  extra exam and
credentials either may obtain. since i am new to this i dont  know if it posted
everyone. please help. Tara