Hey Bob -- I *LOVE* politics!  CNN is a fixture at my house, not a channel to
choose.  Wolf Blitzer's "Situation Room" is as attention-grabbing, to me, as
porn is to many (LOL).

I don't mind discussing it here.  And, as a science teacher, too, I can't wait
'til Obama erases some of the Bush stranglehold on science being published
without "presidential editing."

Best wishes!
--Tod