Someone was talking about a Bluetooth that would work with the computer,
cell phone and landline phone. Are you having success with your earpiece? I am
using a Plantronics eight hour but you have to push the phone unless she could
train the phone somehow to answer, which I have not done yet. My phone keeps
telling me it is too noisy.. I have a Sony Z 750a. I know Joan has figured
out  how to do. I have never gotten an adapter from RadioShack. I need to take
her  letter to RadioShack. My brother has my old computer with all my files .

I just got a Bluetooth for my cell phone. Now I know I need a new handset
for earpiece for my computer. I'm still having problems with Dragon Vista
working with AOL and other programs. I did figure out that my brother purchased

the wrong naturally speaking. He ordered preferred instead of professional. Is
anyone else having problems with commands and using Dragon? I probably am
doing  something wrong.

Any suggestions from other Dragon wizards and the Vista  program. I get
carried of mouse gridding all day long and moving the mouse with  my cursor. I
know
I am computer slow. The Lunis from the knowbrainer website  said I could
train words on the professional version. XP works so much better  with Dragon.
He
suggested using Windows Mail, which I have not figured out how  to set up. I
don't know the nation asking about what kind of server I have. I  have always
used Yahoo and AOL.

It is frustrating to figure out. I had no luck with the Bush program on
Vista.

Dana

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)