Elizabeth & Dana --

Sorry this got sent to the wrong person... I didn't see Elizabeth's original
post and, Dana, I didn't notice that your post was a (Re: ) reply to hers since
the original text was gone.

Oh well... I'm hoping it got to the list.  I haven't seen it yet but if it
didn't THIS one should (I hope).

Either way, to answer the Original question, I don't know of any voice-actived
Bluetooth devices but now that it's on my mind I plan on searching.  I can see
where it might be useful for us Q folks, but also difficult to accurately
control in that something could be said in a normal conversation that might
launch a phone call or just the opposite, hang up on someone in the middle of
an emergency phone call.

Just imagination: (a conversation with your doctor)
   "Do you think I should call my wheelchair manufacturer?"  And suddenly your
cell phone starts making a call to Wheelchair, that "infamous" member of the
Quad-List!  Ooops!

Best to All,
--Tod