Major rehab hospitals in our area and have 100's of parking spots dedicated
to both cars and vans.
And yes, they are always full of vehicles that park in those areas with the
proper documentation.
Asking for more parking places would be nice, but what is more important  are
those who don't use those same parking spots properly or with disregard for
others.

Choose your battles wisely.....
Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/29/2009 1:23:35 P.M. Central Standard Time,