I may have mentioned this before.  Not all medical doctors are  physiatrist
but all physiatrist are medical doctors.  To the best of my  knowledge, there
is no post indicators after a doctor's name to inform consumers  that their
doctor is or is not such a rehab medical doctor.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/29/2009 2:25:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,