For the second time, I found a scorpion in our TV room walking right in
front of where I was sitting. Out little dog was acting excited and I looked
down and just feet away is a bark scorpion. The smallest, but most poisonest
kind in AZ.. Not deadly, but painful. Though might do a job on a little dog.
I haven't found any in bed with me, but my sister who lives in my house had
one walk over her arm while in her bed, and my mother got stung while in bed
once here. I just hope I never see one walking towards me in bed and not be
able to knock it away. I can just see myself blowing hard trying to blow it
away from my face.

G.