Thank God that we still have not seen one here in the 7 1/2 years we have
been here!  Us quads just can't jump and get away from them if we are in bed
or something like that.

I always feel like when I respond to something like this that I will jinx
myself but sorry this is your second experience Greg--and hopefully your
last!

I can't remember if spraying is supposed to help keep them away.  Definitely
poisonous and treatment is needed ASAP.  But, speaking of Arizona (our area)
we are pretty lucky to avoid all the other things that other states seem to
deal with yearly.

The extreme frigid cold that kills the weak by the cold alone or by losing
electricity and not having generators.  The hurricanes in Texas and Florida
that has people without power for weeks on end.  Earthquakes in California
that can happen anytime.  Living near Mount Saint Helens or Mount Rainier --
once is enough!  Etc. etc. etc. etc..

At least here we are pretty stable.  We don't even need a daily weather
report in the summer.  Just HOT.  But not bloody-hell-humid hot.

Lori
Trying to enjoy Valentine's Day on a 60° sunny day!  We just came in from
sunning ourselves.

--
Lori
C4/5 complete quad, 27 years post