OMG Kathy!!  You have been to Hell and the devil threw  you back!  I can't
even imagine going through all of that hell.  Did  one thing lead to another,
or
were they all separate incidents?  My heart  goes out to you.  I have my
periods of hospitalizations for infections and  MRSA, but nothing like that.  I
am
getting ready to have my Bacoflen pump  removed.  It keeps swelling and pain
in the area of my pump.  I have  had ultrasounds and CAT scans, but they
cannot find out what the problem is, so  I'm having it removed.  Especially
since
the neuro nurse says the pump  may reject and come right out of body!

Naomi
C-4  Quadriplegic, since July 2, 2005
Due to Transverse  Myelitis