From: Eric W Rudd <c5sc...@gmail.com>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, Jun 28, 2009 7:33 pm
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Everyone is in a Twitter

guess it depends on who u follow

Eric W Rudd
c5sc...@gmail.com

?

----- Original Message -----

From: Dan

To: quad-list@eskimo.com

Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 6:29 PM

Call me stupid, but I just don't get Twitter. I tried following a couple of
them but all the remarks just seem to be random statements unrelated to
anything.

Dan

At 04:22 PM 6/28/2009, Lori Michaelson said something that elicited my response:
?

It seems like everyone is all in a twitter about Twitter.com! Pardon the pun!
LOL.
?
First it was MySpace, then people started using Facebook and now Twitter is hot
for the same reasons as the two prior sites.
?
Again, I don't have time to start one of these let alone keep up with it so it
will be a future item on my agenda if I ever get that far or want to go that
route. By then it will probably be something else! LOL LOL
?
But also, to me, it seems more like something a teenager would want to use.
Friends, personal info, for the latest KRAZE.? Almost like a popularity thing
but also a "fun" thing.
?
And, for those computer geniuses (like my husband) and hackers - even if they
are set up to block out certain people or choose certain people - the
information is not private to many many people that you are not aware of.
?
E-mailing personal information to my online friends, etc, trying to keep up
with my computer projects and working on putting up my own personal website is
even more than I can handle -- especially now.?
?
Different strokes for different folks as always but am I alone in thinking that
it seems to be something that teenagers would do? On the flip side, we are all
young at heart so it is a different kind of fun for those that have the time to
keep up with it, etc.!

Lori