150 mg each morning

john

________________________________
From: Fragile <swl...@gmail.com>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 1:58:30 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Sweating in the chair

Danny and John,

What dosage of Lyrica do you take?

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 3:34 AM, Daniel Espinoza <static...@roadrunner.com>
wrote:

That's the medication I'm using it now and it works great, before I was on
Neurontin and that would knock me out almost. Now that I'm on Lyrica I don't
have to deal with all of the side effects and it works great for me. I first
started taking it at Craig Hospital and haven't thought about switching it
since. I take it twice a day once at 9 AM and once at 8 PM.