I take 50 mg in the morning at 9 AM, 50 mg at 4 PM and 100 mg at 10 PM

Daniel Espinoza 26/m/California

Occupation before accident - Network engineer / SR. Network security
engineer What happened:

I broke my c2,c6,c7 and had to get donor bone at c2, which left me as a
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadriplegia> Quadriplegic.

I had a  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_brain_injury>
Traumatic_brain_injury from blood going to my brain from my spinal cord, but
its getting better with time.

I am off a  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventilator> ventilator "woohoo"
however only half of my  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoracic_diaphragm>
diaphragm works right now "due to an asymmetric
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinal_cord_injury> spinal cord injury....."

 <http://spinalcordinjured.net/> http://wwwthespinalcordinjured.net

 <http://www.myspace.com/dannylnx> http://www.myspace.com/dannylnx