Dana,

I use Dragon 10 and has Vista 64-bit.  When I use Dragon,  I turn my Vista
off.  I had used Dragon 8 and 9 but when I got Vista, it  was a pain in the
butt for me.  It takes too long to recognize my speech,  and it didn't work
and all programs that I use.  It really frustrated  me.  I do receive to
error messages every time I turn Dragon on.  I  called the support group
regarding these error messages, and they are still  working on that.  It's been
about 3 months now, LOL.  I just haven't  taken the time to call them back
regarding this problem.  The messages are  regarding hot keys used in another
program, which I'm sure is the Vista  program.

Have a great summer!
God  bless you, Naomi

In a message dated 9/13/2009 12:28:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,