Look into getting a prescription for Elidel. It may be just what you need.

Yours truly, Steve Crowder a.k.a. Nick Danger
Www.SurvivingParalysis.com
[email protected]
(858) 451-8686
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Greg 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 10:11 AM
  Subject: [QUAD-L] Sore Areas


  My crotch area is really getting tender. Bad enough the whole area is seeping 
red. I've tried everything. Covering with gauze pads, going commando, wearing 
sweats or shorts instead of jeans. It's bad enough now I might go to the doctor 
to get it looked at. My next step will be not staying outside in the reallll 
hot heat. I've not been out as much, but maybe I just need to stay in for 
awhile. I need some kind of tube blowing cool dry air up my pants :-)

  Plus, now my SP cath area is looking real bad. Not just the bleeding and 
prowding, that can be fixed with the silver nitrate sticks. But the whole area 
around it is loosing color, kind of grey.

   

  My body is just falling apart after too many years as a quad.

   

  Greg

Reply via email to