If you do have  yeast infection going on, it may already be in your bladder.
This will feel like a bad UTI.  Prescribed Deflican works.

 

Merrill

 

  _____  

From: Don Price [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 4:48 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Sore Areas

 

Greg,

 

Merrill is probably right.  Yeast infection.  I've had that once before too.

I don't believe I took antibiotics, but I did use a prescription anti-fungal
cream.

You should definitely see your doctor as soon as you can, but until then try
using an over-the-counter antifungal cream or ointment.

It won't clear things up, but might keep it in check until your doctor can
prescribe something stronger.

 

Also, there are natural antifungals, if you want to start down that route.
I was drinking grapefruit seed extract [GSE]

for a while, but it's so bitter that it's literally difficult to swallow.

 

Get well soon,

Don.

Reply via email to