Hi Mr_Pockets...

You take Lyrica with the 2700mg Neurontin?  I was told they couldn't give my
Lyrica because of the Neurontin I take.  I ended up using Cymbalta instead.  It
worked but after a couple days it started putting me to sleep at about 7:00pm
everyday no matter where I was or who I was with.  (Not Good!!)

I tried changing the time I took it but the effect was the same... 7:00pm, I'm
dosing off and nothing would stop it.  It only lasted 2 hours but still... it
sure put a damper on me visiting people after work or going out for dinner!

Maybe Lyrica would do better if I can take it with Neurontin.  Did your docs
have any hesitation about using them together?

Best!
--Tod