Hi Bobbie... I truly feel for you!  My whole family lives in PA in an old farm
town with lots of steep steps to every building.  I only have one blood
relative's home I can visit (besides my own old house) when I fly back to
visit.  All our visits, gatherings, welcome back's, etc. all end up being
outside in the barn (yep, real barn!) or in my parent's house that still has
the ramp from 20 yrs ago when I lived there.

And even here where I live, I only really see my wife's family at my house or
her one sister's house... and that's only because they have a son who uses a
chair (but isn't independently mobile at all... so where to "park" is even
limited).

I know... at least I *can* visit to some degree but I do remember the days when
it was my house or outside only.  If not for my grandparents being in their
90's I'd still only have my old home... it's a hell of a way to call myself
"lucky."

I hope something comes up to help cheer you up -- after you get "All the Cry
Out" first, that is.  No sense holding back and I'm sure glad you decided to
write something instead of suckin' it up and keepin' it in.  That's not good
for any of us!

Best wishes & Good vibes sent your way...
--Tod