Glenn Henry, thank you for replying to my question. I really appreciate you
dissecting my e-mail and answering in portions. That helped me a great deal. I
have decided not to have the surgery. It is too invasive for me. As of the
present. I am not having any major health issues, and I would like to keep it
that way. I feel that, if I have this surgery. I'll just have all types of
problems afterwards. It's not like it's reversible, and I can just change it
back. if I start having a problem.

Forty-four years with an indwelling catheter is a long time. That's the longest
I've ever heard of anyone keeping a catheter. I'm sure you must have been
devastated, when the doctor told you, you had cancer. Thank God for His
interventions. I am so glad that you did not have cancer, and that you decided
to get a second opinion. If I was still thinking about having the surgery, I
would have gotten a second opinion, also. Thanks again for replying.

[...]

Naomi.
C-4 quad due to Transverse Myelitis
since July 2, 2005