Quality of Life might be addressed by your local federally funded, Center
for Independent Living.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 8/17/2010 8:45:45 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
davekrehb...@earthlink.net writes:

I'm  a new participant in the forum from Olney, Maryland. I was injured in
an  accident at the beach about three years ago, and I'm now a C4/C5
quadriplegic.
It  sure is nice to find a forum dedicated to quadriplegics. I can imagine
that  being a paraplegic is a devastating and life-changing injury, but it
seems to  me that quadriplegics face problems of an entirely different
magnitude.
I  have two primary areas of interest:
Support  for Dragon NaturallySpeaking. I am currently using Dragon
NaturallySpeaking  10, and it works pretty well for most things, but I have
questions from time  to time. For example, does anyone know how to copy a block
of
information from  a website and paste it into a document using Dragon voice
commands?
Quality  of life issues. So many of the organizations which help those with
spinal cord  injuries seem to focus on basic health needs and research and
things like  that. I am considering starting an organization which would
focus on  quality-of-life issues only. It is nice to stay alive... but it might
be nice  to have some fun too. Are you aware of any organizations which
focus on  quality-of-life issues for quadriplegics and their families? If I
were to  start such an organization, would that be of interest to  you?
Thank  you, and take care,
Dave  Krehbiel