Are you having your pump replaced, because it's time, or are you having a
problem with it? Do you also use it for pain medicine?

Have a Blessed Day, Naomi

-----Original Message-----
From: bpelow <bpe...@austin.rr.com>
To: LadyNotes <ladyno...@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 31, 2010 7:23 am
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Pain Pump

Hi Naomi,
 I've had to have my complete system changed 3 times, pump and intrathecal
atheter and had no real adverse problems. Hope they get you some help with a
ain pump, because it really does work.
eace,
ernie in Texas

--- ladyno...@aol.com wrote:
 I had a baclofen pump removed last September 11, due to  complications with
 it. At the time of removal, I was told that I could not have  it put back
 in. But what I did not know at the time, was that I could get pain  medicine
 put directly into the pump also. Now I'm considering having the pump  put
 back in just for the pain medicine. My question is, has anyone ever had the
 pump removed and reinstalled? I would normally be concerned about them
 fooling  around with my spinal cord, but I'm already a quadriplegic,
ompletely
 paralyzed  on the right side and minimal, nonfunctional, use on the left side.
> My only  concern would be that they would something affect my  brain.

 Naomi.