From: Quadius <quad...@gmail.com>
To: Dave Krehbiel <davekrehb...@earthlink.net>
Cc: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 16, 2010 7:22 pm
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Re: a microphone for Dragon NaturallySpeaking

There are several wireless options, but in my experience none of them are
really inexpensive.  Right now I'm using an older model of the Nady encore II.
Sometimes I use other microphones on that wireless system, but right now I'm
using the simple lapel microphone that comes with the wireless transmitter
receiver.  I have the transmitter wired into my chair so that the battery
operates it.  If you train the system properly, it will become pretty accurate
using this microphone, but it does hear a lot of ambient sound.

I've also used The Boom Microphone V4 with this wireless system with great
success in the past, but right now it doesn't work as well as it used to.

Additionally I have used a Plantronics wireless system.

Quadius

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 7:01 PM, Dave Krehbiel <davekrehb...@earthlink.net>