I'm sorry, that was wrong. I take 400 mg twice a day for a total of 800 mg

Have a Blessed Day, Naomi

-----Original Message-----
From: Fragile <swl...@gmail.com>
To: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Sep 25, 2010 8:05 pm
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] pain

Lyrica 800 mg twice a day?  I take 300 mg twice a day and I can't think
straight.  Was told 900 mg per day was the max.

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 4:59 PM, <ladyno...@aol.com> wrote:

Dana, I take Vicodin four times a day, Lyrica 800 mg twice a day, Cymbalta 60
mg once a day, and 150 mcg of Duragesic pain patch. What is causing the pain in
his shoulder? I ask because I have a two finger subluxation in my right
shoulder, and it's very painful. All the arm braces I have tried, cause pain
somewhere else.

In a message dated 9/24/2010 12:55:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,