 From: Danny Espinoza <da...@immortaldesigns.co>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 7:16 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Power chair questions

I keep having problems with my Quantum 6000z and was told in may I will be able
to submit for a new power chair. I'm very happy about that!

I've got some questions for you guys about it... I'm thinking about getting a
permobil m300 which is a mid wheel chair.
The question I've got is about the head and foot rest systems. My chair right
now the feet are together which causes my knee's to open up which I hate. On my
current chair I've been using a gate belt around my thighs to bring my knees
closer together. I think this was due to my feet having to be together due to
the foot plate being one small piece of metal with ankle straps and not being
two plates that my feet can be separated.

My headrest never really has been comfortable because my head doesn't really
rest on it... It touches it if I recline a little though so I've reclined the
seat back and chair a little so my neck doesn't wear out and get sore so fast.
I need to make decisions on which headrest, foot rests, arm rests and seat I
want and was curious which you guys recommend?
Also what do you guys think of the permobil m300? Thanks in advance!

-Danny