Mar 26, 2014 09:34PMJUST PASSING IT ON
*************************************HAVE YOU ALL CONSIDERED
THIS!?!?!?!?!?!...just saying!!That, maybe, what we are now experiencing with
our MS symptoms is what we humanoids were suppose to be like all
along!?!?!?!?!!I mean, think about it!!!!Wasn't it a bitch to have to learn to
walk in the first place.....!?!!!?!  What's wrong with just providing infants
'power chairs' during that toddling phase or whatever the Dr. Spooks call it,
and leave it alone.  NO FALLS!!!NO TWO YEAR OLDS SCREAMING BECAUSE THEY BUST
THEIR ASS ON THE FLOOR!!!!NO TRYING TO PROVE 'GRAVITY' WRONG!!!!  TALK ABOUT
GOING AGAINST NATURE!!!Then, can anyone tell me who came up with this crazy
idea that incontinence isn't the way to
go!?!?!?!?!?!??!DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!Hell!!!  I bet Dyson
could come up with something to suction the piddles and poop up if the
'compulsive'/'obsessive' crowd want to make a STINK over it....BIG DEAL!!Here
again, allowing the 'NATURAL' flow of things occur seems only right, doesn't
it!?!?!?The DAMN power chairs could be built with a chute out the back from the
seat and if Dyson or Electrolux or Bissell or Hoover don't want society's
business, so be it!!  What's wrong with having a little 'collection' bag
attached to that chute?????HUH!?!?!?!!?  UH-HUH!!!!!  NOT BAD!!!  ALL ALONG
HUMANITY HAS BEEN FIGHTING THE 'NATURAL' COURSE OF HOW CERTAIN 'FACTS OF LIFE'
SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALL ALONG!!!!HEY!!  HEY!!  HEY!!!  THINK ABOUT IT!!!This way
ALL the parking places could be designated 'HANDICAPPED'....right!!!???!!!This
way ALL buildings and doorways and kitchens would be designed as
'accessible'...what da ya think!!?!?This way ALL the stalls in the restrooms
would be 'handicapped' accessible...but even better; if we got the 'collection'
bags at the back of our power chair seats, NO body would need public restrooms
anymore!!!...in fact, it'd do away with all that small talk at really bad
cocktail parties about which of the restrooms....male or female....are usually
the filthiest!!!!Does your MS symptom journey involve vision nuances!?!?!?!?BIG
DEAL!!!  Power chairs would come equipped with GPS and sonar as standard!!MY
GOODNESS!!!  Do I have to imagine everything!!?!?!?What about our brothers and
sisters who have grasping and dropsy as their periodic systems?????Betcha you
thought that I'd forgot about you folk....huh!?!?!!NEVER!!!!Can't button those
shirts????  Can't tie those shoes?????  Fastening that bra too much of an
effort without assistance????Putting one foot at a time into the pant legs and
pulling up the boot straps a thing of the past?????Do you hate what elastic
waist clothing does for your fashion silhouette!?!?!?!SCREW IT!!!!  I don't
remember coming down the birth canal wearing Armani!?!?!?!DID
YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!Well, there you go!!!  Why bother with the zippers and laces
and buttons and clasps!?!?!?!  GET OVER IT!!!!  If you're spiritual, then what
are you doing anyway when theology teaches that GOD made no mistakes in
designing us and our bodies....; so who in the devil does Chanel and Gucci and
Lauren think they are in trying to improve GOD's work!!!?!!REALLY!!!!...and
then look at all the duplication and cost in holding TWO separate
Olympics...one for those 'NORMALS' and then immedicately afterward, doing the
Para whatever Games!  If everyone is in an adaptive mobility device to begin
with; SHOOT!!!!  We can start having just one Olympic games and get over this
focusing of people's differences!Besides, doesn't our democracy teach that
'everyone' is suppose to be 'EQUAL'!?!?!?EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!?!?!?!
I've got a point there, don't I!!!!!!?????!!!!!MS Fatigue????  No problems
there!!!Society will come to realize that this is a preferred way to live as
dictated by Karma in telling the 'human race' that we need to slow the HELL
down and take life at a more 'scenic route' kind of lifestyle....!The ones of
us with 'actual' MS that experience the 'fatigue' will be considered Shaman or
some such guru and will be followed for our wisdom in providing enlightenment
as to how we should enjoy our time on earth....!SCREW MARTHA
STEWART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOODNESS!!!  I have rattled on
here, haven't I!?!?!It's probably that MS Cognitive Dysfunction stuff....oh,
well!!Now, what was my point!!?!?GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZ!!!NEVER
MIND!!!....just saying!SHEP