Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:18:09 -0700
From: donpric...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] What is MS was NORMAL?
To: wheelch...@aol.com; kkba...@outlook.com; ms-qu...@yahoogroups.com;
quad-list@eskimo.com

Bravo!!You made me laugh and think a bit.... good stuff!!Your point is actually
quite similar to a tenet of Independent Living philosophy: disability is a
natural part of life and people with disabilities are not necessarily "broken,
in need of fixing," but rather the environment around us needs to be changed to
accommodate people of all kinds. Allowing all people
 choice and control in their lives is critical.Sorry to switch to 'serious'
mode--your essay had me laughing.
Don.

     On Thursday, March 27, 2014 9:35 AM, "wheelch...@aol.com"