Hi Paul,

As a "survey of one" an option you might want to ask about is the Peristeen
system,
it uses tap water as an enema--while sitting on the commode a specially
designed
foley catheter goes into the rectum, a balloon is inflated and tap water goes
into the bowel via a squeeze
pump.  The average bowel program empties 7" of colon.  Peristeen empties about
1/2 the bowel--about 2 1/2 feet of colon.

I wrote an article about it for New Mobility:
/www.newmobility.com/2014/04/peristeen-for-bowel-management/

The average time it takes to empty the bowel is 30 minutes--time range is
between 20-40 minutes.

Hope this helps.

Bob V