of  Baclofen and is applied directly to the lesion rather than passing thru
the body  and finally the liver and kidney.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 6/8/2014 7:31:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
da...@immortaldesigns.co writes:

Know of any alternatives that are easier on you?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re:  [QUAD-L] Muscle relaxer "Baclofen"/spasms question
From: _wheelchair@aol.com_ (mailto:wheelch...@aol.com)
Date: Sun, June  08, 2014 5:25 pm
To: _quadius@gmail.com_ (mailto:quad...@gmail.com) ,
_Danny@immortaldesigns.co_ (mailto:da...@immortaldesigns.co)
Cc:  _quad-list@eskimo.com_ (mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com)

There was a time when 100 mg in a 24 hour period was the very  maximum.
The reason was the long term affect on the kidney.  That  is one reason those
taking large amounts of this drug and its cousin  Loraseal, take scans every
couple of years......

Best Wishes

In a message dated 6/8/2014 4:49:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,