Well, at least Ive learned a couple things in 16 yrs on wheels, lol.

Ron

On Saturday, June 14, 2014 2:53 PM, Gmail <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well said Ron!

Smile Everyday

On Jun 14, 2014, at 2:50 AM, RONALD L PRACHT <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Everybody is jealous of somebody. The c1 just wants to breath on his own. The
c4 has dreams of self transferring. The c5 wishes he could push a manual chair
faster and up hills. The c7 wishes he had just a little more to perform all the
tasks of a bowell routine. The t4 wants more ab control. The t12 wishes he
could urinate on his own. The l1 wishes he could feel his penis. The guy that
can stand and shuffle wishes he could walk. The guy that can walk a little
wishes he could run. The man that runs wishes he had the guts to ask his dream
girl out. The guy with the dream girl wishes he had more time to himself.