I like the "2 days in a chair" from an "understanding access and the need for
better access" point of view.
What I don't like is they reinforce the media-driven concept that paralysis is
all about walking.  Have them
simulate trying to manage bowel, bladder and skin issues, throw in a bit of
neuropathic pain etc. etc….

Bob V