Amen Bob.   As you said, its more than a day in the life  of......  Its
weeks, months, years and decades.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 7/7/2014 9:15:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
rhvsh...@mac.com writes:

I like the "2 days in a chair" from an  "understanding access and the need
for better access" point of view.
What I don't like is they reinforce  the media-driven concept that
paralysis is all about walking.  Have  them
simulate trying to manage bowel,  bladder and skin issues, throw in a bit
of neuropathic pain etc.  etc….

Bob V